[Ica-osgeo-labs] International Map Year 2015 and FOSS4G Europe 2015 Como

Silvana Camboim silvanacamboim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:53:40 PDT 2014

Dear all:

And don´t forget we have next year the 27th International Cartographic
Conference in Rio de Janeiro, with a pre-conference Workshop on Spatial
data infrastructures, standards, open source and open data for geospatial.
This is the link for the Call for Papers:
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2014/09/pre-conference-workshop-on-spatial-data-infrastructures-standards-open-source-and-open-data-for-geospatial-sdi-open-2015/

I hope we can see many of you from the Open Source Community, Neo, Paleo,
and cartographers in general here in Brazil next August! (see our Facebook
page (https://www.facebook.com/27icc2015)

Best Regards,

Dr. Silvana Camboim
Department of Geomatics/ OpenGeoLab