[Ica-osgeo-labs] KNU OSGeo Research and Education Lab, Ukraine

Daria Svidzinska d.svidzinska at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 01:28:59 PDT 2014

Dear Members of ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Labs Network,

we are pleased to announce that after successful application in July 2014,
the website of Kyiv National University OSGeo Research and Education Lab
(Ukraine) is up and running — http://lab.osgeo.org.ua/ and we continue our
work on the following directions:

• education and training;

• research;

• open source geospatial software development; and

• support of its applied adoption;

• users support;

• public geospatial data.

The website currently is in Ukrainian, but we’re about to launch English
version to become more accessible for international cooperation.

Best wishes,

--
Daria Svidzinska

PhD, Associate Professor

Department of Physical Geography and Geoecology

Faculty of Geography

Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine

website: http://lab.osgeo.org.ua/

e-mail: lab.osgeo at gmail.com

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lab.osgeo.ua