[Ica-osgeo-labs] Idea: GeoForAll Sprint

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Thu Aug 27 03:04:59 PDT 2015

Hi,
I´m planning right now and don´t have enough informations to send out invitations yet.

But Yes we are planning a Summerschool usig QGIS, but a GeoForAll Spint would be a great event too.

We could develop and then try out the result on our students at the summerschool ☺
But right now – planning mode….

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>