[Ica-osgeo-labs] Urban Science - City Analytics Group - Upcoming City as Commons conference in Italy in November

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 8 03:24:24 PDT 2015

Hi Charlie,

This is excellent idea. We should aim to submit abstract based on the Urban Science thematic ideas and Open City Principles for "City as a Commons" conference.

Please take lead to build strong connection between GeoForAll and OSGeo and IASC. I will be happy to work with all interested to make this happen.

Best wishes,

Suchith