[Ica-osgeo-labs] FOSS4G EU GeoForAll pre-conference meeting, tomorrow AM 8:30 Como time

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Jul 12 23:16:49 PDT 2015

Greetings FOSS4G Europe in-person and virtual participants,

1) FOSS4G EU Como attendees who planning on attending tomorrow's 8:30 AM
GeoForAll preconference meeting [1]:

Please give yourself extra time in the AM to find the Hall of Via Natta
building. It is in the city centre of Como (not in the main campus where
the conference will take place). The building address is Via Natta 12/14:
See here
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=45.808829&mlon=9.083251#map=18/45.80883/9.08325&layers=N
This "Hall" is on the first floor and the building is very small, so you
should have no problem in finding this room. We will start right at 8:30
am, Italy time!

2) Virtual attendees: As Suchith said, please contact Toni (aperezn at uoc.edu
) in advance, for he will be managing the conference call system.
I will be trying the wifi today to test it out.

See some of you tomorrow!

Charlie

[1]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_GeoForAll_Agenda#1._GeoForAll_pre-conference_meeting