[Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference facility for GeoforAll meetings at FOSS4G-Europe

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Jul 13 08:13:35 PDT 2015

Hi all. Although I am very interested in joining the Friday meeting that won't be possible due to time difference. So, as Suchith, I will be there at least in spirit. I'm sure all meetings will be very successful. Please share with us all the results of them after FOSS4G.
All the best,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía