[Ica-osgeo-labs] Looking for Web-GIS syllabi

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 06:49:45 PDT 2015

Hi Charlie and Andy,

some time ago I have prepared two assignments related to web GIS. One does
some basic usage of QGIS Server, QGIS Client and/or Leaflet and the other
uses more basic approach using GRASS GIS and Leaflet only:

https://github.com/wenzeslaus/MEA592_WebGIS_QGIS_Server/blob/master/qgis_server_assignment.rst
https://github.com/wenzeslaus/MEA592_WebGIS_Leaflet/blob/master/from_grass_to_leaflet_assignment.rst

Vaclav

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Charles Schweik <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu