[Ica-osgeo-labs] Defining criteria for REL membership

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 07:20:07 PDT 2015

Helena- your point is very important. Let us keep it simple and also give time for the current criteria which is approved by our Advisory Board following indepth discussions and feedbacks/inputs from our community. It took us over 8 months now to finalise this http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geoforall_criteria  but it was important we  give time for community  discussions to get all views/suggestions.

So let us give a year time to see how this updated criteria works and continue using our wiki table for updating lab links. Next year , based on feedbacks we can think of need of changes/improvements. Thanks all for contributing actively to the discussions.

Suchith