[Ica-osgeo-labs] FW: Defining criteria for REL membership

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:22:13 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Welcome and thank you for your mail. I am ccing this to ica-osgeo labs as
> you will get further support and collaboration ideas for your query from
> our colleagues.
>
> The Geoacademy link is  http://fossgeo.org/ . Phillip will be the best
> person to guide you on this

Few months ago, I apparently had an idea to keep a list of selected
materials at GeoForAll North America wiki page but forgot to tell anybody.
Perhaps at least GeoAcademy can be added. The idea was highlight course for
each lab (as opposed to full list with most recent courses).

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_North_America

> Also your email reminded me that one of things which is now priority is to
> keep our training page updated http://www.geoforall.org/training/

Well, there are definitively some strange things now for example, the "Full
details" link text. What is the intended content of this page in comparison
to GeoForAll Training Resources page and OSGeo Educational Content
Inventory? And are there any plans with the latter?

http://www.geoforall.org/training_resources/
http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content

Vaclav