[Ica-osgeo-labs] Open GIS Academics and educators please apply to AAG call before June 15th, 2015

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Jun 11 11:15:17 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Based on these emails, I've added to our meeting planning wiki for
GeoForAll in Como [1]:

- Discussion of membership criteria;
- Closing BOF discussion of action items over summer, identification of
people going to Seoul and starting a discussion of what we do there as a
group.

Friendly reminder: If you will be in Como, please add your name to the
various meeting times you can attend [1].

Cheers
Charlie

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_GeoForAll_Agenda

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Anthony Robinson <acr181 at psu.edu> wrote:

> Are there plans for a follow-up on Como at FOSS4G in Seoul? We're excited
> to sponsor FOSS4G for the second year in a row and I would be keen to
> participate in a GeoForAll conversation over some Soju in Seoul.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -A.

Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545