[Ica-osgeo-labs] Open GIS Academics and educators please

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 10:46:54 PDT 2015

Thank you Michael for this info.

Colleagues- please note that you need to have of strong familiarity of U.S. high schools and postsecondary institutions (which unfortunately i do not have), so i  request and encourage our US colleagues to apply or others who have worked in US and know very well thier high schools and postsecondary institutions context. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith