[Ica-osgeo-labs] OSGEO Journal 14 (FOSS4G2914 proceedings) published

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Jun 14 08:01:25 PDT 2015

Excellent news and thank you  to Barend and Franz-Josef for thier efforts on getting the AT of FOSS4G main conference published. This was one of the key action points from the ICA-OSGeo MoU and it was Barend and Franz-Josef's efforts that helped us to make this possible and if i remember correctly from FOSS4G Nottingham time they have contributed for this.

Barend - i am ccing this announcement to Geo for All lists , so that we can have this discussed and added to our meeting agenda in Como. With regional FOSS4G conferences also now in place, it will be good if we all can think of more ideas to encourage more ATs for all events. Your inputs for this will be great.Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith