[Ica-osgeo-labs] Documenting OGC standards and OGC standards training

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Mar 17 05:19:10 PDT 2015

Thanks for the update Suchith... I obviously had lost track of that effort.

I am starting to make a list of issues we as a GeoForAll community need to
discuss in person when many of us are at FOSS4G EU, Como. Perhaps we should
start a new wiki page?

More on possible dates and times and agenda items of that meeting after
Maria Brovelli and I talk tomorrow.

All the best, Charlie