[Ica-osgeo-labs] Documenting OGC standards and OGC standards training

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 31 15:11:31 PDT 2015

GeoAcademy is phenomenally awesome!!!

We need our kids (and young adults) GIS equipped,
especially since this world we are handing them
desperately needs more of that kind of understanding.

Next year's Europa Challenge will have a special category for High School students.
We actually have our first High School team already a candidate.
Check out the Alaska challenger. These kids are from Kodiak Island,
a very remote part of Alaska and yet they are doing world-class work!
http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/projects2015