[Ica-osgeo-labs] Doodle poll for GeoForAll substantive meetings at FOSS4G Europe in Como in July

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 06:41:42 PDT 2015

Toni. Sorry, if i was not very clear.

 “Grant Sprint”  is planned on on Saturday July 18th , 2015 where interested participants can work together on the grant proposal content.  But to make this work effectively, we need to arrange atleast 3-4 web meetings of all interested participants before the meeting at Como (we can get this info from the doodle poll), so we all can have ideas on which calls we are aiming, who are interested in the consortium, who wants to lead each bid etc, draft ideas of the proposal etc  , so we can make best use of this time at the event.

It is also good that Charlie and other US colleagues will be working on their NSF proposal as there is also opportunities to share good ideas with European colleagues working on H2020 bids.

Suchith