[Ica-osgeo-labs] Doodle poll for GeoForAll substantive meetings at FOSS4G Europe in Como in July

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Mar 20 00:30:39 PDT 2015

GeoForAll Como meeting status: 13 responses so farl. Thanks!

If you haven't and will be at FOSS4G EU in July, *please enter your
available times by end of day today*.
http://doodle.com/cpga7iz38nnnp5vh

We want these set so people can make their travel arrangements if they
haven't already.

Thanks, Charlie Schweik

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Charles Schweik <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu

--
Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545