[Ica-osgeo-labs] Geo for all - logo

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sat Mar 28 08:31:57 PDT 2015

Great work on the logos! Anyone of them is a winner, except for maybe 4, just not enough sense of we’re in this 'together.’

I also think the rainbow effect is worth preserving in whatever logo is finally selected.

On Logo 3, it would be nice to see a little more curvature to the arms and not duplicate the same color for a 'humanoid' as the earth (green). Would like to see the rainbow working here on the 'humanoids.'

7 and 10 are fun too, but we need to see more Europe and Africa (and Asia) on 10, and maybe a bigger Earth and drop that extra ring around the Earth.

I like 8 too, but with green lat/long, blue arrow-heads, more oval-shape to the humanoid heads, and two more humanoids (for five instead of three).

-Patrick