[Ica-osgeo-labs] short course EGU 2016

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Tue Nov 3 04:37:07 PST 2015

Hi Raffaele,

Thanks for the answer. It is interesting, I have given such short
"walk-in"  workshops at various other venues (eg the ICA conference in
Paris, and also in Vienna several times), on behalf of OSGEO and ICA
(International Cartographic Association) [1]

I am therefore willing to give the workshop, but maybe others are also
interested. Let me know.

Yours,
Barend

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer ­ ITC-University of Twente

[1] - http://kartoweb.itc.nl/kobben/index.html?menu=1&page=OSGEOcourses