[Ica-osgeo-labs] short course EGU 2016

Raffaele Albano raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 05:03:20 PST 2015

Dear Baren,

thanks, your candidature are welcome. In my opinion general course means to
illustrate a set of tools (R, GRASS, Python, GDAL, etc..), not a specific
one. We can choose the tools more interesting for scientists.
The short couse should be based on OSGeo-Live. I hope you can support a
course based on this topic
If you want, you can join in opengeoscience comitee
opengeoscience at lists.osgeo.org that are in charge of the course
organization.
Yours,
Raffaele