[Ica-osgeo-labs] OpenStreetMapGeo Week #100mapathons

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:17:44 PST 2015

Dear all,
I am happy to inform that our GeoForAll lab - GEOlab (Geomatics and Earth
Observation laboratory) at Politecnico di Milano will host a mapathon on
November 19 during the OpenStreetMap Geography Awareness Week. During the
event we will have a live Skype with Tyler Radford and Cristiano Giovando
from HOT (thank you very much for taking time for this!), who will first
introduce OSM GeoWeek and HOT activities and then present the mapping task
we will work on.
Please find the full description of the event on the OSM GeoWeek website
[1] and the Politecnico di Milano website [2].
If you live in Italy and close to Milan don't miss this opportunity!
Best,

Marco

[1] http://osmgeoweek.org/event/polimi/
[2] https://www.eventi.polimi.it/?lang=eng#OSMGeoWeek

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini

Scopri il nostro MOOC M'appare il mondo:
<http://hub10b.ecolearning.eu/course/mappare-il-mondodalle-carte-alla-terra-digitale-4/>
dalle carte alla Terra digitale partecipata
<http://hub10b.ecolearning.eu/course/mappare-il-mondodalle-carte-alla-terra-digitale-4/>
- un'introduzione per tutti alla cartografia e ai GIS!