[Ica-osgeo-labs] USA: Network to Support City-University Partnerships

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 06:11:58 PDT 2015

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for sharing this and i agree with your assessment.

Expanding the OSGeo platform, World Wind, MapStory etc and links already established through G4A are worth much much bigger for us for the long term. We are better off with focussing on building up the seed crystal slowly but steadily. There is an old Indian saying which roughly translates as ' with a seed you can create a thousand forests over time'.

Suchith