Monday Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Apr 3 00:18:10 EDT 2006

Folks,

It seems I neglected to setup an Agenda for the Monday Incubator meeting,
and no one complained about having things to add to the agenda.   From this
I surmise that we don't have a pressing need for an Incubator meeting
on Monday April 3rd.  I propose our next meeting be April 10th.  I have
added an agenda page.  Please feel free to add items you think we need
to address:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Meeting4

However, I would like to suggest a somewhat less formal working get together
at what would have been the meeting time for anyone with questions.  In
particular, I would like to see each project working on their Incubation
Progress pages.  I see we have six incubation status pages up now, though
the contents vary greatly.

I notice that some of the "incubation status pages" are still oriented to
answering the form for applying for incubation.  While this can be useful
information it really what we are looking for in the "in incubation" phase
of things.  I think the MapServer and GDAL pages are decent examples of
what I am looking for.

So, my plan is to be available in IRC from about 1:00 pm EST to 4:30pm EST
to answer questions and provide support to project reps working on their
incubation status page.  I would appreciate it if most/all the projects reps,
and the other committee members could plan to spend some time in IRC, and
working on project status documents.