Monday Meeting

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Mon Apr 3 03:27:38 EDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I notice that some of the "incubation status pages" are still oriented to
> answering the form for applying for incubation.  While this can be useful
> information it really what we are looking for in the "in incubation"
> phase
> of things.  I think the MapServer and GDAL pages are decent examples of
> what I am looking for.
I will send some time before todays GeoTools meeting.
> So, my plan is to be available in IRC from about 1:00 pm EST to 4:30pm
> EST
> to answer questions and provide support to project reps working on their
> incubation status page.  I would appreciate it if most/all the
> projects reps,
> and the other committee members could plan to spend some time in IRC, and
> working on project status documents.
Frank since there is an overlap with the geotools IRC meeting, I may ask
you to drop
by and answer questions from the module maintainers that are actually
doing the work
of the IP check.

Frankly we are a little in the dark about what is needed in this
respect, any chance
of getting a checklist that couple be applied to each module?

If this is covered somewhere already please let me know.