[Incubator] Project Status Template

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 00:24:44 EDT 2006

Frank, I've filled in the template for Mapbuilder at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Community_Mapbuilder_Incubation_Progress

There are a few questions I have for OSGeo.  Search for "OSGeo".

mapbuilder-devel, (especially PSC members),
Could you please review my answers and let me know if you disagree with
any of my answers.

Actions still outstanding on Mapbuilder:
* We need to be more specific about project decision making
* We need a "Code Provenance Review" as per
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Code_Provenance_Review

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net