[Incubator] Governance and OSGeo Projects

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Apr 11 16:55:11 EDT 2006

I look at this as a recommendation and that these are good as such.
The key though is that the project documents its governance model
during incubation. It should also be clear that a gov model may
change over time, and that any change should be documented.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net