[Incubator] Incubator list

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 17 10:12:53 EDT 2006

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> Hi,
> I am somewhat reluctant to request this as it will effectively reduce
> visibility. :-) But Mapbender should not be listed on Incubating anymore.
> https://incubator-list.osgeo.org/
>
> ...just forget it, there are more needful things to do.
>
> Would rather have that done on the new site anyway.

Arnulf,

I have done this.  I'm not too excited about maintaining the CollabNet
"group" aliases like incubator-list.osgeo.org, but it is important that
we keep the status of projects clear.

On the Incubator wiki page I have created a "Graduated Projects" category
and moved Mapbenders status pages there too.