[Incubator] proposal to graduate MapBender

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Jul 2 21:30:49 EDT 2006

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Could someone please expand on how Mapbender proposes to handle bugs.  I
> had similar concerns to Frank regarding bug tracking and would like to
> see how this is to be addressed.
>
> My vote: +0
> Will be +1 after seeing a solid plan to set up a bug tracker.

Cameron,

I don't believe there is any plan in place.  But Uli has called a Mapbender
PSC/dev meeting for Monday to address the issue.  Perhaps after this he
can report on the plan(s) if any.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=3&month=7&year=2006&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=37
 > irc.freenode.net#mapbender

I'll try and attend the meeting if I can rouse myself at the appointed
hour.  But from my point of view, I'm happy they are considering the issue.