[Incubator] New Mentor for MapGuide

Robert Bray robert.bray at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 17 23:23:50 EDT 2006

I did not see any comments on this today, so I would like to put forth a
motion to name Paul Spencer as the Incubation Mentor for MapGuide.

While he is affiliated with the project as a committer, I think he is a
far more independent mentor than Daniel who was an employee of
CollabNet.

Can someone second this so the voting can begin?

Thanks,
Bob