[Incubator] Incubation Meeting Monday!

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 00:22:22 EDT 2006

Over the last week or so, I've had more spare time and have been pushing
Mapbuilder through the incubation process.

In particular, I've just completed a license audit of the Mapbuilder
code.  I'd be keen to have a review of our licenseAudit and LICENSE.

Then I'd like to hear guidence on what documentation we should be
producing next.

With regards to meeting times, 18:00 UTC is 04:00 in Sydney (Sorry, too
early for me).  I will endevour to be online at 06:15, two hours later
if people are still around.

Rich,
Could you please look over our license documents attached and ensure
they are legally ok.

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net