[Fwd: [Incubator] Mapbender Status?]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Jun 25 05:16:34 EDT 2006

Subject: [Incubator] Mapbender Status?
From:    "Frank Warmerdam" <warmerdam at pobox.com>
Date:    Sun, June 25, 2006 03:55
To:      "OSGeo-incubator" <incubator at incubator.osgeo.org>

Paul / Arnulf,

Are you guys wanting to bring Mapbender forward for graduation?  Or is there
still a bit of detail work to polish off first?  I think we will skip an
incubator meeting this Monday unless you guys are ready to try and graduate
Mapbender.

For additional commands, e-mail: incubator-help at incubator.osgeo.org

Hi,
codewise everything is ready for graduation, but going through the OSGeo
Wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Mapbender_Provenance_Review
I still found  25 modules tagged with "license missing". The code should
be fine and clean but the documentation has not been updated. I can't
blame people as we are in the middle of releasing version 2.4.

We can resolve these issues (polish & add some chrome) during the next
days, so postponing for me is fine.

By next week version 2.4 will also be ready to ship. This is a nice
coincidence and we can tag version 2.4 as the first OSGeo graduate version
which is transparent and can be communicated easily.

Are people fine proceeding like this?

--
Arnulf Christl
http://www.ccgis.de