[Incubator] Mapbender Status?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 26 08:00:45 EDT 2006

Frank,

that partly depends on whether all issues have to be fixed or not
before incubation can happen.  My opinion is that once all the issues
have been identified (or a reasonable effort has been undertaken to
identify the issues), as long as there are no show stoppers,
graduation can happen at any point.

As far as I am concerned, none of MapBender's outstanding issues are
significant enough to prevent graduation.  They are mostly
housekeeping issues.

If there is nothing else to discuss this week, however, delaying to
next week won't have much impact.

Cheers

Paul