Documents approved, Meeting Minutes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Jun 25 09:35:31 EDT 2006

Folks,

I have added the minutes for the meeting of June 19th at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Meeting6

Note that the official documents were approved by the incubator, and
passed on to the board for final approval which occured Friday.  Woot!
Thanks for Paul Spencer, Daniel Brookshier and all the others who contributed
to preparing the incubation process documents.

I'll be converting them from the wiki to the official incubator.osgeo.org
html pages in the coming week.

Note that we still need a mentor for MapGuide.  We had Paul in mind, but
he wasn't in the meeting so we thought it presumptuous to assign him.