proposal to graduate MapBender

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 29 07:42:04 EDT 2006

Folks,

its been difficult to get a decent attendance at IRC meetings lately
so we thought it would be better to bring this to the mailing list
for discussion instead.

In my position as mentor, I have evaluated the MapBender project
against the criteria that the IncCom has established in the
'official' documents and determined that MapBender is ready to
graduate.  There are a few house-keeping things that the project
needs to do, but they are all documented and none would impact on
graduation (in fact they may be done already).

With this in mind, I recommend to the IncCom that we vote on
MapBender's graduation.  If approved by IncCom, Frank would then take
this to the board to be ratified.

Cheers

Paul