[Incubator] GeoTools Incubation Progress Page

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sun Mar 12 15:21:45 EST 2006

Hi Jody,

Looking at your page, one thing you need to do since you are still
working with geotools is go ahead and request a project by that name.
That goes for all projects about to enter incubation.

Note that the project name 'should' reflect the project's name, but
not necessarily exactly. We are limited to alphanumeric and the dash
character.

When a project is fist created, it is private. Only the domain admin
can see them. The domain admin approves this first stage. At this
time I will mark the project as being in incubation.

At any point, the requester can edit the project. Before approval, no
one can be added to the project. After it is approved, the project is
available for joining.

Right now, the only projects we have open are mapguide and mapbender.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
Office: 972-422-5261
Cell: 214-207-6614