[Incubator] GeoTools Incubation Progress Page

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Mar 13 15:17:39 EST 2006

Request a project by logging in and then going to this page:
https://www.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectAdd

I think you are already approved by the board. It is then just a
matter of getting your code online and a decent home page :o) That's
the easy part of course - there's a lot of work to do.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
Office: 972-422-5261
Cell: 214-207-6614