First Meeting Minutes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 13 22:20:58 EST 2006

Folks,

I have posted minutes from the first Incubator Committee meeting in the wiki.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Meeting1

I have also posted a brief initial "progress" page partly based on the
"Project Incubation Milestones" list on the main IncCom Wiki page.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/GDAL_Incubation_Progress

I would encourage other projects to do something similar.

It should be noted that we did *not* address Cameron's questions on
IP checking (ie. Code provenance review).  Frankly, I don't know who
can answer them.  I would love to have a better understanding of how
this is handled in other formal organizations.  DanielB, perhaps you
could suggest answers for the FAQ items at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Incubation_FAQ