OSGeo Portal Project Tailoring

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 13 23:11:27 EST 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> The broader problem I have is that the GDAL web site is generated with
> Doxygen several times per day.  It isn't really practically for me to
> keep updating this in Subversion partly because Doxygen seems to insist
> on adding timestamps for generation at the bottom.  Any suggestions on
> how to handle this?  Will gdal.osgeo.org just have a pointer on the
> web page off to http://www.gdal.org/?  Should we be acting to just point
> gdal.osgeo.org to www.gdal.org?

DanielB,

Actually, I've determined I can force Doxygen to produce pages without
dates on them, so it *is* quite plausible for me to frequently update
changed pages in SVN.  Based on this the GDAL web page is now available
at http://gdal.osgeo.org/

Is there a way to get rid of that ugly stuff on gdal.osgeo.org itself?

gdal
Project home

Edit project
Summary 	GDAL/OGR
Category 	incubator-list
Owner(s) 	dmorissette, dron, hobu, warmerdam
Your role(s) 	Project Owner

As mentioned earlier, I'm still keen on greater control of the left column.