[Incubator] Re: OSGeo Portal Project Tailoring

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Mar 13 23:32:15 EST 2006

You can blow away the summary/category/owner with the script. Another
alternative to page renewal is to use the nonav reference: https://
gdal.osgeo.org/nonav/index.html

The problem with nonav is that you need to have links and such that
identify you as an OSGeo project and links into the system for
membership, email, repository browsing etc. and back to the OSGeo
home. Of course you lose the nonav when you link into the tools so
nonav can be quite jarring to the user.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
Office: 972-422-5261