[Incubator] CN and project scripts

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Mar 21 15:29:35 EST 2006

Sorry, anything like that needs to be done on a separate server.
CollabNet can and does support servers to do this sort of thing, but
it would need to be under a separate agreement that is unrelated to
the current contract. We can however help to make that server a sub
domain of osgeo.org. This would allow you to use any server. This is
how the wiki is currently loosely integrated.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
Office: 972-422-5261
Cell: 214-207-6614