[Incubator] CN and project scripts

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 21 15:52:30 EST 2006

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> On a similar line, Mapbuilder would like to host a demo site which
> contains Geoserver and Mapbuilder inside a Servlet engine (like Tomcat).
>
> Is that possible within Colabnet?

Cameron,

The general plan is to do this on an externally hosted machine owned by
the foundation.  We are hoping to setup one or two systems with lots of
our "software stack" setup as a demonstrator and perhaps for testing
purposes.

There is no timeline or formal plan for this.  If the need is pressing
for you, perhaps we could accelerate the issue.