IP Checks on ArcSDE, Oracle and DB2

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Mar 31 07:19:04 EST 2006

Hi David, I have not bothered you much since your IP ducks were already
in a row.  I should check how you made your stub, did you run a utility
against the real db2 jar? Or make it up by hand as you needed it?

If you think it would help we can ask Chris Holmes to contact someone
officially at IBM?

Thanks again for all your hard work,
Jody