[Incubator] Incubation Process Documents and Meeting

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun May 14 22:46:05 EDT 2006

Frank,

I didn't make much progress during the week, I'll try to knock off
the rest of the docs re formatting on Monday AM at which point
everything should be relatively consistent in formatting.  I didn't
do much with the content (although I did try to put it into the same
kind of language in most places), hopefully Daniel did some more on
the content side :)

Cheers

Paul