[Incubator] PLEASE READ & REPLY: cvs/svn and svn/svn import to OSGeo.org

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon May 15 15:18:14 EDT 2006

Hi Arnulf,

The difference now is that I have someone at CollabNet to make this
happen :o) Sorry this has taken a while.

We should still be able to merge this and we do want to ensure that
your history is available directly.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net