Promotion opportunity at Where 2.0

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue May 16 18:26:51 EDT 2006

Ok, this is kind of a cheap way for me to get at the project leads, but
I know you're all on this list.

We've got Where 2.0 coming up, and we have a couple extra 5 minute
lightning talk slots available.  We're not yet sure if we'll be able to
fit everyone in the main sessions, but at the very least people could
talk at the Bird of Feather session.

I'm doing a bit of coordination with the conference organizers to figure
out who to slot in when, so could project leads please respond to me
with answers to these questions (Mark, I got yours on VisComm already,
and Frank, you're already signed up for GDAL)

1. Are you (or anyone on your project who could give a good
presentation) planning on making the conference?

2. Would you (or anyone else going) like to present on your topic?

(note this may get you a free pass)

Right now GDAL's the only confirmed, and OSSIM has expressed interest.
MapGuide - note that as far as I know there's no specific session for
you guys, as Autodesk seems like they're mostly talking OSGeo, but I
could be wrong.

best regards,

Chris

--