GeoTools update, cause it has been so much fun :-)

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Tue May 30 05:41:10 EDT 2006

Hi guys, I have not checked in *at all* for way too long :-(

Just to let you know that IP checks are proceeding slowly on volunteer
time, and that IP issues are also effecting our ability to work. While
the issues we are working through will make an amusing tale for those
going through incubation after us I hope it will be of the cautionary
variety rather then a good example.

Formal status page:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/GeoTools_Provenance_Review

Useful page in the geotools wiki:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Module+Matrix

In related news it is apparently pirate week, you can ask Frank for
details if you really must know.