[Incubator] Docs and Graduation

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 23 07:49:30 EDT 2006

Arnulf,

thanks, I've fixed the link.

I believe the intention is for the IncCom to review the documents as
edited by Daniel and myself and vote on their acceptability.  I would
expect at least one round of changes since there are definitely some
holes in the overall documentation.

Once everything is accepted, us mentors will have to start doing our
jobs ;)

Cheers

Paul