Motion: MapBuilder To Graduate Incubation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 25 21:21:38 EDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> Motion:
>>
>>   I move that the Incubation Committee recommend MapBuilder to the
>>   OSGeo board for graduation from incubation.

Folks,

This above motion closes tonight.  This is your reminder to speak now
or remain forever silent.  So far Arnulf Christl, Steve Lime, Cameron
Shorter, Paul Spencer, and Frank Warmerdam have supported the motion.
Jody has shown an interest but hasn't reached any final conclusion.

I would add it is acceptable to vote -1 to indicate that you need more
time to evaluate the project, or if you feel we need to resolve all
the question about producing marketting/promotional material before we
complete the graduation process.