[Incubator] Re: Motion: MapBuilder To Graduate Incubation

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Wed Oct 25 21:41:21 EDT 2006

+0.

I'd like to see it at an OSGeo url, but for that I'd need to motivate to
get a confluence license for OSGeo and to set it up on one of our boxes.
  If anyone from MapBuilder is interested in taking a lead on that I can
point at how to get an open source license.  But I don't know the half
of setting it up on OSGeo, I imagine we could use telascience for it,
but don't know the details.

Chris

--
Chris Holmes