[Incubator] Motion: Recommend GeoNetwork for Incubation

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Oct 31 11:10:44 EST 2006

+1 here too (and official +1 to openlayers motion).  They are probably
the two projects out there I most want to see as part of OSGeo.

I do hope we can get at least one server out of incubation before
OpenLayers releases - they're quite motivated but we'd then have 3
'osgeo' web front ends and no backends and no desktop tools.

Chris