[Incubator] Wake up call

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed May 23 19:59:51 EDT 2007

Yawn (part 2 the return of yawn)

GeoTools is in a holding pattern, going round in circles on how to
assign copyright to OSGeo foundation. I expect to hear back from a board
meeting at some point.  I was forced to step down as contact person as I
was unable to make much progress...

The code providence review I did last year at this time needs to be
redone as the codebase has seen a lot of new contributions due to a
policy change.

Seaching .... Chris Holmes is the contact now .... Chris how are we doing?
Jody
PS. Perhaps we should just sign anything the OSGeo board thinks is good?
The GeoTools community basically wants to hack.